Student Leadership Academy (SLA) is a group program designed to prepare teens for leadership roles in pre-collegiate and professional environments. With a rapidly changing employment landscape that is moving toward technology-based economy, students need to develop skills that will transcend any industry. More importantly, they must master the number one indicator of leadership effectiveness and success: self-awareness and leader emotional intelligence.
The Student Leadership Academy provides students with both self-awareness and emotional intelligence by helping them understand their own personal leadership design and the impact of their leadership on others. In SLA, students receive guidance about optimal career fields to ensure their success.
Students also get the edge with practical leadership tips and proven methods to start off their careers positioned beyond their peers entering the workforce without this type of development.
The Student Leadership Academy features:
- A baseline of your student’s personal leadership design
- Insight about how your student’s design may benefit him/her in certain career track areas
- An overview of leadership principles related to young adult/ emerging leadership
- Insight to utilize your student’s personal leadership design to be more effective in youth leadership situations including peer pressure, team leadership, influence and communication
- A personal leadership creed that will serve as an anchor of your student’s leadership values
- New friends in a supportive, interactive and challenging environment
LOCATION: Online (Weekly Sessions)
Saturday May 30 - 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Saturday June 6 - 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Saturday June 13 - 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Saturday June 20 - 10:00AM – 12:00PM (Optional coaching)