Student Leadership Academy (SLA) is a group program designed to give teens a competitive edge in their academic journey and prepare them for leadership roles in collegiate and professional environments. With a rapidly changing employment landscape that is moving toward technology saturation, students need to develop skills that will transcend any industry. More importantly, they must master the number one indicator of leadership effectiveness and success: self-awareness and leader emotional intelligence.
The Student Leadership Academy provides students with both self-awareness and emotional intelligence by helping them understand their own personal leadership design and the impact of their leadership on others. In SLA, students receive guidance about optimal career fields to ensure their success. More than this, with the PRO-Advantage, students get the edge with practical leadership tips and proven methods to start off their careers beyond that of their peers entering the workforce without this type of development.
The Student Leadership Academy features:
- A baseline of your student’s personal leadership design
- How your student’s design may benefit him/her in
certain career track areas
- Insight into the best fit for your student’s potential career options and employers
- Overview of leadership principles related to young adult/ emerging leadership
- Insights to utilize your student’s personal leadership design to be more effective in youth leadership situations including peer pressure, team leadership, influence and communication
- A personal leadership creed that will serve as an anchor of your student’s leadership values
- New friends and a lot of fun in a supportive and challenging environment
LOCATION: Online (Four Weekly Sessions)
Saturday May 30 - 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Saturday June 6 - 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Saturday June 13 - 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Saturday June 20 - 10:00AM – 12:00PM